Monday, May 2, 2011

Zac-Hot Wheels-Gentry Zoo

Introducing...Zac Carlisle, my dad & mom's new puppy. After tragically losing the original Zac a couple of months ago, Dad was able to get his new puppy yesterday. If the rain holds of this afternoon, I will take the girls out to meet him in person this evening.



This little girl LOVES Hot Wheels. She is perfectly content sitting in the floor with these little cars. I even climbed into the attic yesterday because i knew I had lots of them stored away from back in the day. She was so excited to see how many cars I was able to add to her collection.


On Saturday me and the girls drove up to Gentry, AR. There is a drive thru safari there and with all the rain outside lately, this was a perfect way to enjoy "zoo" animals. It was a first for Londyn and she has been so excited to tell everyone that she saw a "monkey" and rode a "camel". I will have to get it on video before the excitement wears off.


Londyn got to feed the animals that walked up to the car and trust me they ALL walked up to the car.

This is Laykan feeding the deer from the driver's seat. Yes, I let her drive the whole way though the safari. She loves to drive and she did a really good job. It won't be long and she will be legal to drive....ugggg.


My babies riding the camel


and sitting on the lion statue


again on the camel


and with the gorilla statue.


Had a great weekend with my girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment