Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend...

This will be a long post basically recapping Mother's Day weekend. It was a great weekend. Nothing beats spending time with my 2 amazing daughters as well as with my own mom on Mother's Day. So here are some pictures on MD 2011...


On Sunday we went down to my office and I took pictures of the girls.



Laykan LOVES having her picture taken and I LOVE taking it. She is so beautiful!!!


And my precious little Londyn. Thank you God for picking me to be their mother.








The picture my dad took of me and my girls...


Me and my mom...I love this woman!!!



We started a new tradition for Mother's Day this year...planting flowers

(BEFORE)

(AFTER)

I love my flowers. I will think of my girls everytime I see them.

This picture was taken after our church service. It's my new profile picture on Facebook.


Before church...




Saturday just hanging out...what a beautiful day!!!










Thank you Heavenly Father for allowing me this time on earth with Laykan and Londyn. Sometimes I don't feel worthy of such amazing & beautiful children and a lot of time I feel I'm falling short of your expectations as their mother. I pray you continue to direct and guide me through this journey so that I can raise them to know You and love You with their whole hearts. I pray this in the name of Jesus...amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment