Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Minnie Mouse and counting to 13...

Londyn is completely in love with Mickey Mouse & all the characters in the Clubhouse. She can name everyone of them and we can't go to the store without her spotting something with Mickey or Minnie on it and wanting it. Hence the pj's she is wearing. Laykan is as bad as her when it comes to showing me stuff with one of the characters on it and saying, "You should get this for Londyn."

Something else Londyn is doing is counting. She counts everything and when I count with her, she counts to 13 although she loves to shout "19" when we are done. She is the smartest child I've ever been around. It all seems to come natural to her. She has been talking in sentences since she was 1 and now at almost 19 months, she basically carries on a conversation with me. She amazes me everyday with something new.





Look at that little face. Thank you Jesus for picking me!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment