Friday, May 13, 2011

Rain, rain...Go away!!!

I'll be the first one to admit...I love a good storm. But after the one last night, God we need a break. I lost my Bradford Pear tree last night...

This little guy lost his life after my tree fell...
This thing came slithering out of the flood waters...

This is the view right over my fence. That is the raod but you can't tell because its all under water...

This is my front yard...

I took a picture of the flowers I planted last weekend for Mother's Day but it was hard to see what damage was done there. My landscaping timbers floated away in the flood and tall the garden dirt and potting soil I filled my flower bed with washed away. This left the roots of all my pretty flowers exposed. It's still pretty cloudy and overcast outside today so my plan is to get more dirt and soil and try to save my flowers. Thank you God for the rain...but please give us a short break. Thank you in advance...Amen!










No comments:

Post a Comment