Thursday, April 28, 2011

Archives...

Was cleaning out my purse today and found some notes I had written regarding milestones in Londyn's life. The first one is dated last week of April, 2010. It says, "Learned to wave bye-bye. You look @ your little hand as it opens & closes in amazement. Should be crawling anytime." The second note is dated May 10, 2010. It says, "Crawled to the toy basket, emptied toys & crawled to me in the recliner. Went from crawling position to sitting up." Note three is dated Friday, July 30, 2010 and says, "Londyn was sitting on my lap while we waited for me to go back for my biopsy. I'd say "eye" and point to my eye. I'd say "nose" and point to my nose. Then "mouth" and point to my mouth. I told her "your turn". She said "eye". So stinkin cute. She can say 'A', 'Hi Sis-Sis', 'Hi La-La', 'Hi momma', 'Huh?' I love hearing her say 'huh?' and she can say 'what's that?' Such a smart baby!" I also found the sticker she got from her 1 yr old check up dated 10-19-10. Her height is 29 1/2 inches and weight is 21.8 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment