Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cancun...Here We Come

Peyton, MY BEST FRIEND SINCE WE WERE 12, and I are going on our first and probably only vacation together without children. This is our 30th year of friendship as well as our 43rd year of life. She turned 43 in February and I will turn 43 the day after we get back. This is a once in a lifetime trip for us. We leave on the 15th and return on the 18th. Although I'm a little sad to be leaving my girls behind, I'm very excited at the same time about getting to sleep in, take naps if I want, have an uninterrupted meals and to just do whatever it is I want to do. I love my girls with my whole heart but this is a much needed time a way from them. I will miss them every minute I'm gone but I'm sure some time away will help make me a better, more appreciative mom when I get back. Pictures of our trip will come later but here are a few of our history together...


8th grade dance...obviously a western theme

9th grade...maybe a fall theme

Before Peyton's wedding to Rod...


In our early 20's


Spring Break in Colorado 2007

Colorado...


NYE @ Chateau on the Lake 2008


NYE 2008








No comments:

Post a Comment