Monday, April 25, 2011

Baby, Baby OOOHHHHH & Easter...

I don't have this on video yet, but I will. Londyn has started singing Justin Bieber's "Baby". This has to be one of the cutest things. Laykan has loved Justin since finding him on YouTube in 2009. Her room is COMPLETELY covered with pictures and posters of Justin and we have every cd he has come out with to date. Londyn knows "Sissy" loves "Bieber". Video at a later post.

I don't have my pictures from Easter downloaded yet either so they will come on a later post as well. But Resurrection Day was great. Our service at church was wonderful with lots of souls saved. The weather wasn't the greatest but it made for good napping. We got together with my family on Saturday so Heather would be there. The little kids hunted eggs in the wet grass.

It has been raining for a week. Makes it really hard to get motivated to do much of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment