Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break...




I took a couple of vacation days last week to spend time with the girls during their spring break. Thursday I took care of some personal stuff (renewing drivers license, had blood drawn to check T3 & T4 levels since starting the thyroid med). But Friday we loaded up the car and went to NWA. We went to Fastlane & the Promenade Mall. The kids enjoyed Fastlane and I enjoyed PF Chang's. I cannot go to NWA without eating at PF Chang's. It's my all time favorite.


Dallas, Seth, Laykan & Alex LondynLondynLondyn Londyn, Seth, Alex, Laykan & Dallas


Heather and Carlton were home for spring break too. They came over to visit a couple of times.



Londyn has started singing what Laykan and I call "The Mommy Song". It is the sweetest thing. That child amazes everyday with how very smart she is. I remembered to ask the ladies at her CDO program what she could be singing and apparently it is "Bring Home a Baby Bubblebee"...won't my mommy be so proud of me. Hense the "Mommy...fa la la". I love it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment