Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No phone, no ipod, no computer...

So yesterday I got online to take a look at Laykan's grades before our P/T Conference on Thursday. To my surprise,there was a D & F which is unacceptable in my home. I immediately called Laykan to let her know I would be taking possession of her phone, ipod & computer when I got off work. I love it when she doesn't have those things. Not only does it give her the motivation to get her school work done and make the grades I know she is capable of making, she spends time (out of her room) with me and her sister. After homework was done, the girls spent time putting all of Laykan's drill team outfits away and playing a game of chase/hide-n-go seek. I love watching my girls together.

They truly are the light of my life..
Londyn loves helping her big "Sissy"...

Almost forgot...this past weekend it was beautiful on Saturday (March 12th). The girls and I went to Ben Geren to let the little one play on the equipment and visit with her dad...
First time down a slide...
I love these faces...

I love to watch little ones running...









No comments:

Post a Comment