Thursday, March 17, 2011

Introducing Buffy Bousche' and my tattoo...

So another special part of our family is our dog...Buffy Bousche'. She is about to turn 8 yrs old. She is the most precious little girl. There isn't much I wouldn't do for our baby girl. Londyn loves to give her kisses (in and on the mouth). She calls her Buff-Buff.


Before her haircut...

After her haircut...

And then there is my new tattoo. I got it March 4, 2011. It is something I started thinking about doing when I turned 40. I knew it would be a one time thing (don't care for needles or pain) and I knew I would also get my favorite scripture reference as well (Proverbs 3:5&6...Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all you do acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight.) I love the way Laykan's name looks written out and I wanted it somewhere on my body so I could look at it anythime I wanted. The scripture is one I have a deep connection with in that when I first stop using meth November 29, 2004, I could refer to it in most any situation or struggle and find peace from just reading or saying the words. God had a different plan. 40 wasn't when I was supposed to get my tattoo. God knew I would be having another child. Right before my 41st birthday, I found out I was pregnant. The date was February 11, 2009. What an unexpected joy this turned out to be. So it came to be that Londyn would also become part of the tattoo. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. I love seeing my girls' names on my right foot. I'm so excited for summer to get here. Sandles and my tattoo...


Before the color was added...

The finished ink...I love it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment