Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Girls...

So for this first post today I just want to give an updaye on what's going on in your lives...

Laykan...this is your last week of the 8th grade. I'm so proud of the young lady you are. I dropped you off at school today in your "cheer" uniform and as you walked away from the car I couldn't help but think about how grown up you look and how gorgeous you are. I can hardly believe you will be a freshman in 2 more days. This school year has flown by. It has been such a fun year with you being part of the Ramsey Royal Blues. Freshman year is going to be the best!!! I love you so much baby girl!!!

Londyn...you want to know EVERYTHING! You have started asking lots of questions. "What's that?" "Where'd it go?" Another thing I love hearing you say is "I hold you.". This means you want me to hold you. So cute. You continue to amazing me with your intelligence. You are changing everyday and growing up so fast. I love you so much baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment