Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Court...

Last day of 8th grade. Her beauty amazes me!!!

Londy wearing shades. There is something about her putting glasses over her eyes. Her mouth is wide open everytime.



So today is court with Robert over child support and visitation with Londyn. I must admit...I'm a little nervous. My prayer is that God gives me the words to say and guides me through this process. I'm not using an attorney because quite frankly I can't afford it and I'm not really opposed to Robert being involved in Londyn's life. I only want him to establish a good consistant relationship with her before he is allowed to take her from my house for visits. I don't think today will be any big deal in that the only reason I can see for us going to court is for the judge to order Robert's attorney to provide me with the paperwork I've been requesting since December 24th.
Father God...I ask that you forgive me for the things I say and do that are unpleasing to you. I try on a daily basis to be the person I know you want me to be. Please forgive me for falling short. Lord, I ask that you be with me today. Be my voice, calm my nerves and lead me through this process as your will would have it. Lord, protect my children. Please keep them safe no matter where they are. Holy Spirit enter that courtroom at precisely 2:30 this afternoon and be Judge Spear's guide. Help him to make decisions for my daughter that will keep her out of harms way. And Lord when Londyn is with her dad I pray a hedge of protection around her and Robert so that she will be brought home safely. In Jesus' name I pray...Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment