Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day & Updates...

This is Zac...he is Dad's new pup...

Father's Day 2011 (11wks 22lbs)

The best dad in the world...Richard Carlisle

Miss Londyn,

You are counting everything in sight, you sing all the time, you can basically carry on a conversation with anyone. You are the smarest little girl I've ever been around. I had always thought Laykan was advanced growing up but you amaze me everyday with your ability to say absolutely ANYTHING. No vowel or consonant is too hard for you to pronoun. I'm excited for you to get back into school in August. I'm sure your interaction with others is a big part of your learning abilities. Shoot for the moon baby girl...


(Laykan & Buffy when it was just us 3)

Miss Laykan,

we are gearing up for the celebration(s) of your 14th birthday. We will start with a get-a-way to Magic Springs/Crystal Falls this weekend with you and 4 or 5 of your friends. (lots of pictures on a later post) Then next Tuesday, the day before your actual birthday, we will have a party at our house with you and your friends. Then I've taken a vacation day on your actual birthday to spend the day with you. I hope all your celebrations turn out just the way you plan. I love you and couldn't be more proud of the young lady you are today. You will always be my first babygirl!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment